Download the App
Ok it's not really an app, but did you know you can add a website bookmark directly onto your home screen? This website has a dynamic mobile-friendly layout.
On iPhone and iPad
- Launch Safari on your device.
- Navigate to airlawmootcourt.com or click on the Home button here
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
If you don't see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you'll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.
- Launch the Chrome app
- Open the website or click on the Home button here.
- Tap the menu icon (three dots in the upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home screen.
Other browsers might require that you bookmark the page first before you can add it directly or via a shortcut to your Home screen.